Monday 4 November 2013

What Berty Did Next!

I’ve decided that I want to pick my blog up again, you know, breathe a bit of fresh air into it and try to revive it and blog at least once a week. 

Once a week is better than nothing, because deep down I know that for me to blog every single day of the week will be an impossible task, and I will be seeing myself coming back the other way.  



              The Queen Elizabeth Bridge, Dartford, Kent.
                               (on the Essex side.)

I’ve blogged in the past when I was at Yahoo 360 - gosh those were the days!  It was a shame that site closed down, it allowed me to show my love for photography.  I do just love a good session with my camera, clicking the shutter at every possible moment, and hoping that there is at least one good shot in there somewhere.



                The tide going out at The River Blackwater,
                                   Maldon, Essex.

The only time I go out with my camera these days is if we are off out somewhere special or we are going on holiday.  Oh yes, and I do take the odd shot of something crafty that I’ve made but that’s about all really. 

For those of you who didn’t know me from my Y360 days then you won’t really know of the antics that I used to get up to on my Photographical Expeditions out in the countryside.  There are too many occasions that spring to mind but I used to have some good days and then there were bad days and the I hated the days when I got wet.  I loved the frosty days but the icy days were the worst - Bambi springs to mind.

I have added a couple pics to this post which have been taken recently but I what I would really like to do is a Pictorial Journal on my blog of the Villages near to where I live in the County of Essex in the United Kingdom.  Plus all the other nice places that I get to visit when I am out and about.

Until the next time,
Berty, Me & A Nice Cup of Tea.
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment